The selfhackaton plan!
During this holidays celebration week, I will join myself in a hackaton! Me myself and I will code several new features to Robolucha.
The image above shows the sprint meeting board, when my stakeholder, a.k.a. wife forced me to define priorities and a clear order of what to deliver during this week :) Translating the characters above for something more understandable, here is the list:
- post about the selfhackaton itself describing the goals (done)
- merge move() and turn() methods in only one command queue so the commands are not executed in parallel
- rename start/repeat methods to setup/loop adopting “arduino-like” names
- post about the ant & hibernate unit tests optimization
- convert robolucha game presentation layer, the arena itself, to an angular component
- create the first version of the map editor using the new presentation layer
- add obstacles to the map editor
- create the server API to use in map editor elements
- create new games using the new map editor definitions